Parts and fluids included in this package:
Both front brake discs are replaced. In order to assist with vehicle and occupant safety, brake discs must bear massive loads. These long-lasting discs are calibrated exactly to match the engine, chassis and body of your specific BMW as well as its aerodynamics. Asbestos-free materials and a larger friction surface optimize brake performance, even at temperatures of up to 1,652°F. Fading and deformation in brakes are reduced through precise disc composition and production. The perfect interaction of brake disc and brake pads provide excellent brake efficiency. The unmatched quality of Original BMW brake discs is also achieved through technology transfer from motor sport and rigorous testing.
- $499.95* for X5 6 cylinder models
- $569.95* for X5 8 cylinder models
Work performed in this package:
- Replacement of brake pads of both front disc brakes.
- Replacement of brake pad sensor.
- Includes cleaning both sides of brake calipers.
- Replace brake discs on wheel hub.
- Remove and reinstall wheel, and tighten bolts to specified torque.
Replacement of the front brake discs is performed by expert technicians at your local dealer for a precision fit and optimal performance.